About Featured Threads
TUNECHI HQ

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1About Featured Threads Empty About Featured Threads Wed May 09, 2012 6:53 am

Jack

Manager
About Featured Threads Tunechi HQ Official Post

Although every post made by out members in the Tunechi HQ forums is valued by the staff team, a few threads that have been noted for their exceptional quality or functionality by users are made into featured threads.

Featured threads are, in a nutshell, the best that Tunechi HQ has to offer and are given special recognition as such. All featured threads receive a few special benefits that normal threads do not, as well as their authors being rewarded with prizes.

If a thread is selected to be featured it will first made a sticky for 2 weeks, so it will always be at the top of it's forum. A copy of the thread will also be made by a staff member in the Featured Threads forum and will stay a sticky topic in that forum until the author requests it to be locked.

As a reward for creating such an exceptional thread, the author will receive a one-time prize of 1000 credits, a special "Accredited Author" and access to the staff section for one week.

"How do I get my thread featured?" I hear you ask. The answer: take time to write threads that are functional (have a purpose) and have an exceptional quality. If your thread is up to scratch a staff member will spot it and feature it!

Best of Luck,
The Tunechi HQ team.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum